Back to School:
- Back to School Picnic Sept 3rd. 3:00pm-5:00pm
- Back to School Night Sept. 16th 6:00pm-7:30pm
2015-2016 School Year
- Back to School Info
- M,T,TH,F classes will begin at 8:40 am and end at 3:10 pm.
- Wednesday classes begin at 8:40 am and end at 12:40 pm
Student arrival begins at 8:30 am
SUN SUMMER PROGRAM INFORMATION
- 8/3 - 8/13 SUN Sports/Arts/Reading (incoming grades 1-5)
- 8-17 - 8/27 SUN Science & Reading (incoming grades 1-5)
- 8/10 - 8/27 SUN Early Kindergarten Transition (incoming kinders)
Programs Run 8:30am - 12:30pm Monday - Thursday (no program Friday)
Breakfast and lunch is provided for anyone under 18 years of age.
All SUN programs are free of charge, but registration is required. For more information please contact the SUN Site Manager at (503) 408- 2892.
SUMMER FOOD PANTRY
WEDNESDAYS 1:00 - 2:00 pm.
Please enter through the front doors and wait in the cafeteria.
JUNE 3, 10, 17
JULY 8, 15, 22, 29
AUGUST 2, 12, 19, 26
CLOSED JUNE 24 AND JULY 1.
SHAVER PLEDGE AND SHAVER SONG:
I am a Shaver Tiger.
I am a safe, responsible, respectful
I will always do my best.
I am proud to be a Shaver Tiger,
hear me ROAR!
We are Shaver Tigers,
proud of our Great School.
Learning all together
and having so much fun.
Working towards a better goal
growing day by day.
We are Shaver Tigers!
Learners in every way!
Shaver Vision Statement:
Honoring each student with high expectations in an engaging, safe environment in partnership with our community.
We believe in high expectations for all, strengthened by diversity, promoted by best practices and nurtured in a caring and safe environment.